Each monolith is a single cylindrical, polymer rod containing an uninterrupted, interconnected network of flow-through channels of a specific pore size. These large channels combined with the monolith’s nonporous surfaces provide fast mass-transfer, high-resolution and fast protein separations. The unique globular morphology of the polymer medium provides its high capacity.
- Offered in 4.6×50mm format for biomolecule separations or 1.0×50mm format for high-resolution microanalytical biomolecule separations
Unique Suitability for the Separation of Proteins
- High loading capacity
- Fast analysis
- Wide range of operational flow rates
- Excellent stability over a wide pH range
- Outstanding reproducibility and ruggedness
- High throughput and improved productivity
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.