Note: The high-capacity Dionex IonPac AS11-HC column is now recommended for determination of organic acids and inorganic anions in complex sample matrices or uncharacterized samples.
Superior Chromatographic Performance
The Dionex IonPac ICE-AS6 provides improved peak efficiencies and selectivity for carboxylic acids and alcohols. Specifically, it:
Increased Sensitivity with Suppressed Conductivity Detection
- Separates weakly ionized acids by differences in pKa, size, and hydrophobicity
- Elutes strong acid anions (e.g, chloride and sulfate) into the void so they do not interfere with quantification of organic acids
- Achieves difficult separations, including tartrate from citrate, glycolate from lactate and formate, lactate from malate, and formate from succinate
- Is compatible with any typical strong acid eluent and a wide variety of detectors, including amperometry, photometry, and refractive index
- Uses HPLC solvents to control hydrophobic retention of higher- molecular-weight acids or for effective column cleanup
- Dionex IonPac ICE-AS1 column should be used with the Dionex Anion MicroMembrane™ Ion-Exclusion Suppressor (AMMS™ ICE 300), which is a low-void volume, high-capacity eluent suppressor.
- The AMMS™ ICE 300 suppressor reduces the background conductivity of the eluent, while increasing the conductivity of the analytes.
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.