Automate Salt Removal and pH Reduction for Oligosaccharide Separations
The Dionex ERD 500 Electrolytically Regenerated Desalter lowers sample pH and removes move than 99% of sodium ions by exchanging sodium for hydronium ions, thus converting sodium hydroxide and sodium acetate eluents to water and acetic acid. The volatile acetic acid makes it possible to lyophilize fractions without dialysis, leaving the purified carbohydrae sample ready for further manipulatin.
- Reduces effluent pH from ~13 to 2-6
- Saves in laborious lyophilization of collected fractions without dialysis
- Removes greater than 99% of sodium ions from eluents containing up to 0.35 M Na+
- Maximizes dispersion of the sample exiting the detector cell for accurate fraction collection
- Provides continuous desalter regeneration using electolysis and trifluoroacetic acid (TFA) regenerant
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for six (6) months thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.