Invitrogen E-Gel 50 bp DNA Ladder is designed for sizing and approximate quantification of double-stranded DNA in the range of 50 bp to 2,500 bp. E-Gel 50 bp DNA Ladder consists of 17 individual chromatography-purified DNA fragments and has reference bands at 2500, 800, and 350 bp for easy orientation.
E-Gel 50 bp DNA Ladder is specifically formulated for optimal performance on pre-cast E-Gel agarose gels.
Highlights of E-Gel 50 bp DNA Ladder:
• Performance—optimal for use on E-Gel agarose gels
• Sharp, clear bands—chromatography purified fragments for consistent and reliable results and stable at room temperature up to six months
• Ready-to-use—premixed with loading buffer
• Convenient—provided with 1X E-Gel Sample Loading Buffer
• Precise—an exact amount of DNA in each band
The double-stranded DNA ladder can be visualized on 2% E-Gel agarose gels. The ladder is designed with a uniform intensity of DNA bands for a clear view of each band. An exact amount of DNA in each band allows approximate quantification of DNA samples.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.