- Watch our demonstration video for full feature and use details
- Single use, disposable samplers are available made from HDPE for collecting samples for visual observations and inorganic chemistry analyses or in amber glass with a fluorinated collection unit for collecting samples for organic chemistry analyses
- Reusable mounting kit accommodates either sampler and can be positioned in stream, ditch or storm grate outfalls
- Sampler collects a full liter of storm water as soon as water starts flowing over the device, satisfying the requirement to collect the sample during the first 30 minutes of outfall flow
- Sampler is equipped with a ball valve that closes off the sample chamber once the bottle is full; minimizing head space and volatile analyte loss.
- Mounting kit is equipped with a screen for collecting debris for visual observation
- Mounting tube is UV stabilized for extended outdoor use
- Samplers meet EPA NPDES MSGP (Fed. Reg. FRL-6880-5 10/20/00) and most state general permit grab sampling requirements.
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter.