- Blood banking capability allows processing of up to 12 quin or quad blood bags with or without filters.
- High-capacity rotors are available for pharmaceutical, clinical, genomics, proteomics, biochemistry, pathology research, RIA and large-volume processing.
- Three swing-out rotors, a wide selection of accessories and an unparalleled microplate capacity allow processing up to 48 standard microplates or 12 to 18 deepwell plates in a single run.
Accurate and Dependable:
- Guaranteed lifetime reproducibility, run to run by automatic High Reproducibility Factor (integral)— Ideal for platelet production
- True RCF: Using programmed radius allowing for use of adapters
- Careful sample handling: Liners that enable blood bags to be inserted and removed without force
- Temperature sensor and software independent of the bowl for accurate sample temperature control
- Intuitive VIDEOset™ graphic microprocessor control system with pictures and message
- Sealed buckets and microplate carriers are certified to IEC 1010-2-020 for biocontainment by CAMR™ Porton Down.
- Centrifuge inclucdes built-in imbalance detection and shutdown, guard barrier, dual lid interlock, current and overtemperature protection.
- Automatic rotor recognition prevents rotor overspeed.
Complete Data Management:
- Available Thermo Scientific CQCS Network Quality Control System provides the ultimate in traceability according to GLP, GMP and ISO 9000 standards.
- Integration of 32 centrifuges in a single network allows easy data capture, storage, and processing by laboratory information management systems (LIMS) or electronic lab notebooks.
- RP6 Windshielded Swinging Bucket Rotor (ideal for clinical and basic research laboratories) offers max capacity of 6 × 1000mL bottles or 12 × 550mL quin/quad blood bags with filter options
- RC6 Swinging Bucket Rotor with sealed round buckets or oval blood bag buckets for diverse applications
- RC4 Windshielded Swinging Bucket rotor with max capacity of 4 × 1600mL bottles or 8 × 550 quin/quad/triple blood bags
- RHK4B Diagnostic Rotor to use with LKB racks and RIA tubes
Ordering Information: (Not available in North America. Please contact your sales representative for alternative products.)
- Available Thermo Scientific CQCS offers ISO 9000 and GLP/GMP traceability.
- 11178410 BB-CQCS V3 from KR4i (1st centrifuge)
- 11178411 BB-CQCS V3 from additional KR4i
- 11178420 Bar Code Reader for PC
- 11178421 Bar Code Reader for Centrifuge