- Fluorinated upper structure prevents oil and grease from sticking to the collection device providing a clean gram and preventing low bias recovery
- Floating ball valve automatically closes off sample port to prevent commingling with later run-off and volatile analyte loss
- Sampler meets EPA NPDES MSGP (Fed. Reg. FRL-6880-5 10/20/00) and most state general permit grab sampling requirements
- Disposable sampling device is intended for one-time use
- EPDM gasket
- Fluorinated high-density polyethylene upper dome
- Polypropylene ball valve
- Polytetrafluoroethylene-lined closure
to watch our storm water sampler instructional video.
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.