Thermo Scientific™ Oligo™ R3 bulk resin is a rigid polymeric bead designed for reversed-phase chromatography of polynucleotides and other biomolecules. The combination of 30-μm particle size, resistance to high pH, and high-phase ratio, makes Oligo R3 resin particularly suited to preparative purification of synthetic oligonucleotides and peptides. The packing consists of cross-linked poly-divinylbenzene particles. Oligo R3 bulk resin differs somewhat in selectivity from conventional silica-based, reversed-phase resins and is similar to high-carbon-loading through C18 supports. In addition, the complete lack of residual silanol activity may modify the selectivity of ionic species.
Features of Oligo R3 resin and pre-packed columns include:
• High performance chromatography resin for analytical to process scale separations
• High resolution preparative purification at high flow rates
• Chemical stability—allows aggressive cleaning and sanitization
• Poly-divinylbenzene particles—yield a robust, easily packable matrix
• Combines low back pressure, high pH stability, and high capacity
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.