Key advantages of nanoViper fittings
- Analytical columns are supplied with a standard 1/32" fitting at inlet
- nanoViper columns are supplied with a nanoViper fitting at inlet and has 10 mm usable fused silica on the outlet
- nanoViper FS columns are supplied with a nanoViper fitting at inlet and has 45 mm usable fused silica at outlet for greater compatibility with Peek sleaves and microtight unions
- Ease of use, no sleeve for small capillaries
- Tool-free assembly
- No column damage from overtightening: capable of withstanding pressures up to 1000 bars and is compatible with third party valves and unions
- No experimental failure due to bad connections
Ideal for high-resolution peptide mapping of tryptic, natural and synthetic peptides as well as LC-MS/MS peptide mapping for protein identification, biomarker discovery and systems biology.
- High loading capcity
- Use for the analysis of low abundant peptides often found in complex proteomics samples
- Select the column length and I.D. for your throughput, sensitivity and amount of sample available requirements
- Choose from 50, 150, 250, 500mm lengths and 50, 75, 300 and 1000µm I.D.
- Superior protein and peptide separations
- Trifluoroacetic acid (TFA)-free LC/MS minimizes suppression effects for enhanced MS sensitivity
- Outstanding separation efficiency
- Superior resolution and recovery
- Easy installation with nanoViper™ Fingertight Fittings
PepMap nano columns are also available pre-assembled with Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ nanoViper™ Fingertight Fitting for a dead-volume-free connection to 1000 bar.
About Nano, capillary, and micro Acclaim PepMap columns
- Requires no tools
- Provides virtually zero-dead-volume connections
- Withstands pressures up to a 1000 bar
Nano (75µm), capillary (300µm) and micro (1000µm) columns are ideal for protein and peptide analyses. Sample amount is often limited and smaller I.D. columns can increase in sensitivity in sample-limited situations. While nano LC columns are often used in proteomics, the concentrating effects of capillary and micro columns are beneficial for metabolomics or for facilitating LC-MS interfacing. Thermo Scientific Acclaim PepMap columns are offered in nano, capillary, and micro column in a variety of chemistries for peptides and protein analysis.
Use PepMap Trap columns for desalting and preconcentration of peptides before LC separation with MS detection. The trap columns provide the highest efficiencies for one dimensional peptide mapping experiments and 2D-LC analyses.