|Catalog Number||Unit Size||Price (USD)||Availability||Quantity|
|18290015||5 x 100 µL|
Online Offer: 327.65
ElectroMAX DH10B Cells are electrocompetent E. coli cells offering the highest transformation efficiencies of >1 x 1010 cfu/µg plasmid DNA. The high transformation efficiencies make these cells ideal for cloning both prokaryotic and eukaryotic genomic DNA and efficient plasmid rescue from eukaryotic genomes.
ElectroMAX DH10B Cells are suitable for construction of gene banks, generation of cDNA libraries using plasmid-derrived vectors, and for situations when DNA is limited. They are ideal for applications requiring high transformation efficiencies, such as with cDNA or gDNA library construction.
ElectroMAX DH10B Cells provide:
• High-efficiency transformation to maximize clones
• Enhanced genetic markers for cDNA or gDNA cloning capabilities
ElectroMAX DH10B Cell features
• Φ80lacZΔM15 marker that provides α-complementation of the β-galactosidase gene allowing blue/white screening on agar plates containing X-gal or Bluo-gal
• mcrA genotypic marker and mcrBC, mrr deletion that allow cloning DNA that contains methylcytosine and methyladenine
• endA1 mutation that enables increased plasmid yield and quantity
F-mcrA Δ(mrr-hsdRMS-mcrBC) Φ80lacZΔM15 ΔlacX74 recA1 endA1 araD139Δ(ara, leu)7697 galU galK λ-rpsL nupG
Get more detailed information about specific Genotypes and Genetic Markers of our E. coli Competent Cells.
Find the strain and format that you need
DH10B cells are available in both electrocompetent and chemically competent formats.
ElectroMax DH10B T1R Cells and MegaX DH10B T1R Electrocomp Cells offer the benefit of T1 and T5 phage resistance.
Note: A high-voltage electroporation apparatus capable of generating field strengths of 16 kV/cm is required.