Thermo Scientific “Instant Connect” injectors and detectors redefine flexibility and usability in GC and GC-MS analysis. In two minutes, without special training or tools, you can swap out these modules and reconfigure your instrument for a specific workflow or method. This unique capability can also enable continuous operation or dramatically reduce maintenance downtime—just replace dirty units with clean backups and be back to running samples again in a few minutes.
Options for Expansion
For budget-conscious labs, Instant Connect modules offer the flexibility to start with a single-channel instrument, and expand to multi-injector or multi-detector configurations to accommodate new applications or increased throughput requirements.
Selectivity and Sensitivity for Critical NPD Analyses
The Instant Connect NPD is available with ceramic beads, and is compatible with element-specific sources.
- Maximum Temperature: 450°C in steps of 0.1°C
- MDL: Less than 20 fg P/s and less than 100 fg N/s with standard ceramic bead
- Linear Dynamic Range: 104
- Selectivity: gP/gC = 200000; gN/gC = 80000
- IEC—Air: 0–500 mL/min in 0.1 steps; H2: 0–10 mL/min in 0.1 steps; Makeup gas (nitrogen): 0–50 mL/min in 0.1 steps