The ViewRNA Tissue Assay Core Kit, when combined with a ViewRNA Tissue probe set (purchased separately), enables the detection of a single mRNA target in tissue sections using the Fast Red substrate. The ViewRNA Tissue Assay Blue Module enables the detection of a second mRNA target using the Fast Blue substrate and must be used in combination with the Core Kit and two probes sets in order to run a 2-plex assay. Each kit contains sufficient reagents to process a minimum of six slides at a time. ViewRNA TYPE 1 probe sets are for use with the Fast Red substrate (Core Kit), while ViewRNA TYPE 6 probe sets are for use with the Fast Blue substrate (Blue Module).
ViewRNA Tissue assays are RNA in situ hybridization (ISH) assays for the reliable detection of one or two mRNA targets within tissue sections. Visualize any gene in any tissue with single-copy sensitivity and no radioactivity. And in case your needs are not met by one of our 6500 catalog probe sets, we have decades of bioinformatics expertise and will design custom probe sets to any mRNA target of interest, free of charge.
With ViewRNA Tissue assays, you can achieve: • Robust, single mRNA molecule detection in tissue sections • Accuracy and specificity inherent to branched DNA amplification technologies • Simultaneous detection of two RNA targets
The ViewRNA Tissue Assay is compatible with formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded (FFPE) tissue or OCT (optimal cutting temperature) embedded frozen tissue sections. Whereas traditional ISH technologies often amplify both signal and background, ViewRNA assays use branched DNA (bDNA) technology to amplify target-specific signal and achieve superior signal-to-noise ratios.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Contents & storage
• 21 mL 100X Pretreatment Solution (2–8°C), also available separately (Cat. No. QVT0500)
• 12 mL Probe Set Diluent (2–8°C), also available separately (Cat. No. QVT0510)
• 10 mL Pre-Amplifier Mix (2–8°C)
• 10 mL Amplifier Mix (2–8°C)
• 24 mL AP (Alkaline Phosphatase) Label Probe Diluent (2–8°C), also available separately (Cat. No. QVT0513)
• 10 mL AP (Alkaline Phosphatase) Enhancer Solution (2–8°C), also available separately (Cat. No. QVT0508)
• 20 mL ViewRNA Fast Red Reaction Buffer (2–8°C)
• 320 µL ViewRNA Fast Red Substrate 1 (2–8°C)
• 320 µL ViewRNA Fast Red Substrate 2 (2–8°C)
• 320 µL ViewRNA Fast Red Substrate 3 (2–8°C)
• 180 µL 100X Protease Solution (2–8°C), also available separately (Cat. No. QVT0512)
• 45 µL AP (Alkaline Phosphatase) Label Probe Type 1 (2–8°C)
• 144 mL 100X Wash Buffer Component 1 (15–30°C)
• 280 mL 400X Wash Buffer Component 2 (15–30°C)