- The 2002SS 2-electrode conductivity cell is stainless steel with a cell constant of 0.1cm-1
- Sensor features a low cell constant value and is designed to provide high accuracy in low conductivity, ultra pure water and pure water samples in a process environment
- Built with 316 stainless steel, this high purity sensor provides months of accurate measurements with virutally no maintenance between calibrations
- The 2002CC 4-electrode conductivity cell is an epoxy body sensor with a cell constant of 0.475cm-1
- Sensor is ideal for high and standard conuctivity samples across a variety of industrial applications
- Four-electrode design compensates for electrode fouling, cable and connector resistance or polarization errors
- The epoxy/graphite cell material is extremly durable and chemically resistant
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.