Optional reaction chambers allow you to access temperatures from liquid nitrogen to 600°C and pressures from high vacuum to 500 psi. Run reaction gases through the system to study catalysts under reaction conditions.
- Uses all-aluminum coated optics rather than traditional integrating spheres in its design
- Integrating spheres limit the wavelength range in the ultraviolet region
- All-specular optical system uses the full wavelength range of the instrument down to 190nm.
- Can be used on the Evolution 300, which has an upper wavelength range of 1100nm, providing extended wavelength coverage in the NIR region without having to purchase a more expensive UV-Visible or NIR instrument
Flexible Sampling Options
- The sample chamber can be purged with an inert gas such as dry nitrogen, which allows the characterization of samples that may be oxygen- or moisture-sensitive
- Optional reaction chambers are also available for the study of samples at a wide variety of temperatures and pressures
- Temperatures can be controlled from -150° to +600°C, and variable vacuum control is available
- Can be used with the sample compartment open for added convenience when mounting and removing samples
- Also for mounting the low/high temperature reaction chamber for temperature studies
For use with the Thermo Scientific Evolution™ 300 UV-Visible Spectrophotometer.