- Mid-polarity phase, 50% Phenyl polysilphenylene-siloxane
- Low bleed decreases MS contamination
- Particularly useful for applications requiring a higher temperature and more polarity than a 5% phenyl column
- Column inertness results in minimal peak tailing and decreased breakdown of sensitive samples
- Similar to: OV-17, SP-2250, DB-17, DB-17ms, DB-17ht, BPX50, Rtx-50, SPB-50, HP-50+, HP-17, AT50, RSL-300, PE-17, CC-17, 007-17(MPS-50), SPB-17, ZB-50
- Drugs of Abuse
- EPA 604, 608, 8060, 8081
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.