DMF-dG CEP is a phosphoramidite containing 5' DMT and the nucleoside deoxyguanosine (dG) with Dimethylaminoformamidine (DMF) base protection, for use in oligonucleotide synthesis. DNA phosphoramidites are the building blocks for synthesis of DNA or DNA containing oligonucleotides. Each base has unique protecting groups designed specifically to protect the DNA during the chemical synthesis process and produce the highest amount of full length product. Alternative protecting groups on dC (acetyl) and dG (DMF) allow for a faster deprotection of the oligonucleotide. By using Ac-dC, Bz-dA, and DMF-dG monomers, fast cleavage and deprotection can be effected by a 1:1 mixture of aqueous ammonium hydroxide and aqueous methylamine (or AMA) in 10 min. This product is supplied in a 30 mL Amber bottle with a 20-400 Finish neck style, which is compatible with most Expedite Systems of oligonucleotide synthesizers.
• Full chemical name—5'-O-(4,4'-Dimethoxytrityl)-N2-(dimethylaminoformamidine)-2'-deoxyguanosine-3'-O-[(2-cyanoethyl)-(N,N-diisopropyl)]-phosphoramidite
• Molecular formula—C43H53N8O7P
• Base Protection—DMF
• Formula weight—824.9 g/mol
• CAS number—330628-04-1
• HPLC Purity—≥98.0%; M-11 Impurity ≤0.01%
• 31P NMR Purity—≥98.0%; Sum of non-primary peaks at 140-152 ppm (PIII impurities): ≤1.5%
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.