T CEP is a phosphoramidite containing 5' DMT and the nucleoside deoxythymidine (dT) for use in oligonucleotide synthesis. DNA phosphoramidites are the building blocks for synthesis of DNA or DNA containing oligonucleotides. Each base has unique protecting groups (except T and U) designed specifically to protect the DNA during the chemical synthesis process, and produce the highest amount of full length product. Alternative protecting groups on dC (acetyl) and dG (DMF) allow for a faster deprotection of the oligonucleotide. The TheraPure trademark denotes a highest level of phosphoramidite purity, developed with the highest stringency of of high definiteion analytics and tightly controlled impurity profiles. Ideal for any therapeutic application. This product is supplied in a 60 mL Amber bottle with a Serum Vial neck style, which is compatible with most ABI Systems|AKTA Systems of oligonucleotide synthesizers.
• Full chemical name—5'-O-(4,4'-Dimethoxytrityl)-2'-deoxythymidine-3'-O-[(2-cyanoethyl)-(N,N-diisopropyl)]-phosphoramidite
• Molecular formula—C40H49N4O8P
• Formula weight—744.82 g/mol
• CAS number—98796-51-1
• HPLC Purity—≥99%; M-11 Impurity ≤0.01%; Single critical impurity ≤0.3%; Presence of dC, dG, or T impurity ≤0.03%
• 31P NMR Purity—≥99%; Sum of non-primary peaks at 140-152 ppm: ≤0.3%; No peak(s) above 170 ppm; HMT impurity (∼146ppm): ≤0.10%
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.