Advantages of the small-particle columns
- Monosaccharide and disaccharide analyses
- Glycoprotein therapeutics
Use with a high-pressure IC system
- Fast analysis of simple sugars (less than 6 minutes)
- Improved peak efficiencies and resolution compared to the standard Dionex CarboPac PA20 column
- High capacity requires less sample pretreatment
- High reproducibility separations
Higher resolution is achieved through the use of smaller resin particles which produce a column backpressure over 3000 psi at standard flow rates. High-Pressure IC (HPIC™) systems, such as the Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ ICS-5000+ HPIC™ or Dionex™ Integrion™ HPIC™ system, are required to operate this column under standard conditions. Use with pulsed amperometric detection (PAD) for direct quantification of non-derivatized carbohydrates with minimal sample preparation.
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.