Thermo Scientific SuperSignal ELISA Pico Chemiluminescent Substrate is optimized to generate an intense light signal and provide exceptional performance in luminometer-based assays.
Features of SuperSignal ELISA Pico Chemiluminescent Substrate:
• Immediate light generation—intense signal is produced immediately at room temperature or at 37°C; emits light at 425nm
• High signal:noise ratio—minimal background
• Low picogram sensitivity—detects protein in ELISAs down to the picogram levels
• Room temperature storage—product with ambient shipping and room temperature storage conditions
• 8-hour working solution stability—consistent performance of the working solution over an 8-hour period with only a 10% decrease in activity at 24 hours
• Flexible—signal can be read in black or white opaque plates
SuperSignal ELISA Pico Chemiluminescent Substrate offers greater sensitivity in ELISAs or any other solution-based assay, using chemiluminescent substrates for enzyme detection and quantification. These ELISAs can take place in either a test tube or a microplate and are quantified by measuring relative light units (RLU) in a luminometer.
Chemiluminescent substrates differ from other substrates in that the light detected is a transient product of the reaction that is only present while the enzyme-substrate reaction is occurring. This is in contrast to substrates that produce a stable, colored product; these colors persist in the well after the enzyme-substrate reaction has terminated.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.