Everything you need for SYBR® Green dye–based PCR amplification and detection in a convenient, single-tube format. Applied Biosystems® SYBR® Green PCR Master Mix combines SYBR® Green I dye, AmpliTaq Gold® DNA Polymerase, dNTPs with dUTP, Passive Reference 1, and optimized buffer in the convenience of a single vial.
• Premixed components stored at 2–8°C significantly reduce assay setup time
• SYBR® Green I dye detects double-stranded DNA, so specific probes are not required
• AmpliTaq Gold® DNA polymerase minimizes nonspecific product formation to achieve superior performance
• dUTP significantly reduces carryover contamination when used in conjunction with uracil-DNA glycosylase
• Proprietary buffer enhancements ensure performance and reliability Maximum Flexibility and Convenience
Applied Biosystems® SYBR® Green PCR Master Mix provides maximum flexibility at reduced cost because no target-specific TaqMan® probes are required. SYBR® Green I dye is a double-stranded DNA binding dye that detects any double-stranded DNA generated during PCR. The hot-start enzyme AmpliTaq Gold® DNA Polymerase minimizes nonspecific product formation (including primer-dimers), yielding superior performance and sensitivity. Passive Internal Reference 1 is provided to normalize non-PCR–related fluorescence fluctuations. This minimizes well-to-well variability that can result from a variety of causes, such as pipetting error or sample evaporation. SYBR® Green I dye is ideal for target identification (screening assays) or when a limited number of assays is needed.Alternative product
Try PowerUp SYBR Green Master Mix
, our newest, high-performance, SYBR dye-based master mix for superior performance at a very competitive price. With PowerUp SYBR Green Master Mix, we’ve taken the best of SYBR Green PCR Master Mix and added additional capabilities for your gene expression analysis.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.