This kit is the sequencing component of the MicroSEQ™ Fungal Identification System, which provides an easy-to-use DNA sequence-based method to identify most fungi. It includes the primers needed to sequence the PCR products generated using the PCR component. A protocol and Quick Reference Card are not included.
• Sequence-based measurement ensures you get reproducible results in less than 24 hours.
• Growth requirement-independent measurement enables you to identify fungi using objective criteria.
• Universal domain-level primers eliminate up-front optimization.
• MicroSEQ™ ID Analysis Software ensures accurate species identification.
• Customizable libraries give you the flexibility to create new libraries and search validated libraries that contain the most frequently encountered organisms.
• Requires minimal training; same work flow as the MicroSEQ™ Full Gene 16S rDNA Bacterial Identification Kit.
Specific and Easy to Use
Based on phylogenetic analysis of the D2 region of large-subunit ribosomal RNA gene sequences, this easy-to-use kit enables you to identify even the most difficult fungi, yeast, and oomycete plant pathogens. To ensure accurate and specific results, the kit's software compares your samples to a database of D2 sequences from over 1,000 validated type species.
The MicroSEQ™ ID System: A Complete, Integrated Solution
Streamlining every step in microbial identification, Applied Biosystems™ MicroSEQ™ System combines the advantages of MicroSEQ™ ID Software with easy PrepMan Ultra sample preparation reagents and protocols, MicroSEQ™ bacterial and fungal application kits, and industry-leading thermal cyclers and sequencing systems. To ensure optimal performance and system-wide integration, we develop and test all components of the system together.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostics procedures.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.