The Applied Biosystems® 7500 Fast Real-Time PCR System offers maximum performance in the minimum time. Fully optimized for Fast cycling, the 7500 Fast delivers high-quality results in as little as 30 minutes. We supply a Dell™ Notebook computer with the 7500 Fast System.
• Specially designed Fast block ensures thermal uniformity at top speeds.
• Faster ramp rates enable rapid results without compromising extension times or assay quality.
• Fast optical plates ensure excellent precision in 10-30 ul reaction volumes.
• Use TaqMan® Fast Universal PCR Master Mix to run multiple Fast assays on one plate.
• Finish more runs per day with the excellent performance equivalent to that offered by the 7500 System.
High Resolution Melting Analysis
The Applied Biosystems® High Resolution Melting (HRM) Software is the easiest to use melting analysis software enabling real-time PCR melt curve assays to be used more accurately for mutation scanning and genotyping. The HRM Software is available on the 7500 Fast Real-Time PCR System, which delivers precise results in a standard 96-well format.
Use the Applied Biosystems® High Resolution Melting (HRM) Software to perform more sophisticated melting analysis with an easy to follow workflow and minimal subjective data analysis steps.
• Shortens analysis time by auto-calling genotypes and automatically omitting the no template controls.
• Minimizes subjective analysis by automatically grouping unknown variant clusters.
• No temperature shift required – distinguish between homozygous mutants and wild type more easily.
• Allows easy data review with customizable multi-plot views, expandable windows and one-click color assignment to highlight curves of interest.
• Facilitates data presentation with the option to export data and graphs directly to PowerPoint or as JPEG files.
NEW - 7500 Software v2.0
Now the easy-to-use StepOne software is available for both the 7500 and 7500 Fast systems with the 7500 Software v2.0 upgrade. The 7500 Software v2.0 incorporates your favorite StepOne Software features, such as a variety of plate setup wizards, standard curve dilution and master mix recipe calculators, QC flags, data filters, and email notification when a run is finished. The 7500 Software v2.0 also includes an enhanced Gene Expression Study package and has a variety of new melting curve protocol options, including multiple peak detection, step and hold temperature control, and customizable ramp rates.
The Gene Expression Study package accommodates large studies better than any other instrument software package:
• Import an unlimited number of Comparative CT (relative quantitation) files to one study.
• Group samples and view data both by technical replicate group and biological replicate group.
• Use any gene(s) as an endogenous control, including averaging multiple controls together.
• Enter known efficiency values to be factored into the RQ results
21 CFR Part 11 Module available
The SDS v1.4 21CFRp11 Module is a powerful tool for assisting with 21CFRp11 compliance, while still offering the flexibility of user-customizable configuration settings.
• Individual user log-ins can be added for up to four user groups, each group with designated permission settings.
• User-customizable permission settings include fourteen system activities, e-signature authority designation, and additional security settings to give you maximum control over your compliance efforts.
• Audit trails can be enabled or disabled depending on your traceability needs.
• A selection of e-signatures is available to ease e-signatures into your workflow.
One System, Many Applications
Applications include gene expression analysis, pathogen quantitation, SNP genotyping, isothermal and +⁄– assays utilizing internal positive controls. To facilitate many of these applications, Applied Biosystems® provides preformulated, ready-to-use, quality-tested, TaqMan® assays for use with the 7500 Fast system. Now you can reduce your assay optimization efforts.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostics procedures.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.