Updated SYBR Green Master Mix formulation: PowerTrack SYBR Green Master Mix
is our newest formulation designed to greatly simplify your work and deliver high sensitivity and specificity. It comes with an optional yellow dye that can be added to your DNA sample for pipetting QC. Yellow sample added to blue master mix yields green qPCR reaction. Visually confirm that your DNA sample was added to master mix. PowerTrack SYBR Green Master Mix
is compatible with a wide range of primer melting temperatures (55°C to 65°C) and concentrations to minimize primer optimization work.
Everything you need for SYBR™ Green dye–based PCR amplification and detection in a convenient, single-tube format. Applied Biosystems™ SYBR™ Green PCR Master Mix combines SYBR™ Green I dye, AmpliTaq Gold™ DNA Polymerase, dNTPs with dUTP, Passive Reference 1, and optimized buffer in the convenience of a single vial.
• Premixed components stored at 2–8°C significantly reduce assay setup time
• SYBR™ Green I dye detects double-stranded DNA, so specific probes are not required
• AmpliTaq Gold™ DNA polymerase minimizes nonspecific product formation to achieve superior performance
• dUTP significantly reduces carryover contamination when used in conjunction with uracil-DNA glycosylase
• Proprietary buffer enhancements ensure performance and reliability Maximum Flexibility and Convenience
Applied Biosystems™ SYBR™ Green PCR Master Mix provides maximum flexibility at reduced cost because no target-specific TaqMan™ probes are required. SYBR™ Green I dye is a double-stranded DNA binding dye that detects any double-stranded DNA generated during PCR. The hot-start enzyme AmpliTaq Gold™ DNA Polymerase minimizes nonspecific product formation (including primer-dimers), yielding superior performance and sensitivity. Passive Internal Reference 1 is provided to normalize non-PCR–related fluorescence fluctuations. This minimizes well-to-well variability that can result from a variety of causes, such as pipetting error or sample evaporation. SYBR™ Green I dye is ideal for target identification (screening assays) or when a limited number of assays is needed.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.