This product includes a single GeneMapper ID-X
Software v1.4 Full Installation (including database) and license. Documentation is included.
Software is an automated genotyping software solution for all data analysis needs, including forensic casework, databasing, and paternity testing. GeneMapper ID-X
Software supports a multi-user database configuration and provides a set of data analysis and sample review tools that streamline sizing, allele calling, mixture analysis, and statistical calculations. The software offers a comprehensive quality value system that can be optimized and validated for use in both Expert System and traditional data analysis workflows. The software supports genotyping applications on the ABI PRISM 310, 3100, 3100-Avant
, Applied Biosystems 3130, 3130xl
, 3500, 3500xL genetic analyzers and Applied Biosystems 3730 DNA Analyzer.Learn more about GeneMapper ID-X SoftwareFeatures in the latest GeneMapper ID-X Software, Version 1.4, include:
• Microsoft Windows 7 and XP compatibility
• Analysis of data generated with the GlobalFiler or GlobalFiler Express PCR amplification kits, as well as all AmpFℓSTR PCR amplification kits
• Enhanced data assessment functionality (Expert System and Expert Assistant features)
--Spike detection disable/enable—Automated spike detection functionality has been enhanced to allow you to disable or enable spike detection for samples and controls.
--Y-marker analysis—In addition to the ability to analyze autosomal STR and Y-STR data separately, GeneMapper ID-X Software v1.4 can analyze autosomal and Y-STR markers in one multiplexed sample. To evaluate the quality of Y-marker data, several new data quality assessment tools have been added including: a sample-level PQV, Amelogenin Cross Check (ACC), and a maximum Y-marker Allele Number (AN) PQV.
• Define new sample path for .hid files—Allows you to view raw data, view EPT data, or reanalyze samples when .hid sample files (generated on 3500 Series Genetic Analyzers) have been moved from their original locationOverview of GeneMapper ID-X Software:
• Powerful, easy to use data analysis tool designed to increase lab productivity
• Comprehensive Expert System capability for analysis of forensic databasing samples delivered by automated data assessment functionality and efficient manual review tools
• Complete Expert Assistant solution for analysis of forensic casework samples combining an efficient suite of manual review features with an integrated mixture analysis tool
• Quality control functionality allows rapid allele match comparisons and concordance searches within a data set
• Extensive security, auditing, and e-signature capabilities help protect data integrity and control technical records
• Multi-user database configuration stores your projects in a central location and facilitates information exchange
• Command Line Interface—the ability to access GeneMapper ID-X
Software automatically (without human intervention) streamlines its integration with LIMS installations and other applications in an existing laboratory infrastructureAutomated Data Assessment
Software was designed specifically to fulfill the requirements of both Expert System and Expert Assistant software. A combination of sophisticated automated data assessment processes and efficient manual review tools deliver comprehensive expert system capability. This provides optimal interaction between the analyst and the data, significantly reducing the amount of analysis time required for single source samples. New features such as the Analysis Requirements check, Allelic Ladder Quality Assessment, Improved Quality Value System, and the Analysis Summary analyze samples and segregate them into pass or review categories based on your thresholds. Once segregated, you can easily conduct any necessary manual review of samples.
Despite its capabilities to automate and streamline the analysis of single source samples, an Expert System is as yet unable to make the final analysis decision for most forensic casework samples and in particular for those containing mixtures. GeneMapper ID-X
Software harnesses the automated, rule-based, subject-specific knowledge to act as an Expert Assistant to the forensic analyst, simplifying much of the analysis process and empowering the analyst to make key interpretation decisions. A mixture analysis tool determines the number of contributors to a mixture and efficiently manages the resulting possible genotypes. This enables the forensic analyst to interpret mixtures and generate accurate statistical calculations.Manual Tools Improve Data Review
Data analysis efficiencies offered by the automated data review processes have been further enhanced through the introduction of a new suite of manual review tools. These developments focus around the plot window providing quick and easy access to all aspects of the data, thus simplifying the data review process. Colored marker header bars indicate which markers within a sample have failed to meet the user defined thresholds and the new Process Quality Value (PQV) Details window details which flags have been fired and how much the observed value differs from the threshold. In addition, expanded labeling options are available to distinguish alleles from artifacts and reviewers can directly access raw data for further troubleshooting. Electronic/peer review of the data is enhanced with the review and manual acceptance of marker and sample level PQVs along with a detailed label edit table display.
For further troubleshooting, reviewers can also directly access raw data. The ability to review and manually accept markers and sample-level PQVs in a detailed label edit table display enhances electronic/peer data review.A Complete, Verified System
Software is an integral component of our complete system of instruments, reagents, software, and services for human-identity applications. It has undergone extensive verification testing to ensure robust design features, performance, and reproducibility. When you partner with us, you gain access to the most extensive Human Identification resource network in the industry. Our dedicated team of industry-leading experts—with extensive forensic product development experience—worked closely with the forensic community to develop GeneMapper ID-X
Software. The software is part of a system that is supported by on-site technical assistance from skilled Field Applications Support Scientists and Field Service Engineers.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.