The QuantStudio™ 3D Local Appliance/Server is an optional component of the QuantStudio™ 3D Digital PCR platform that enables secondary analysis of digital PCR data using AnalysisSuite™ Software. It is designed for users in need of a secure, local storage and analysis solution that does not require cloud connectivity. The server can be accessed by multiple computers and instruments over the user's network in addition to supporting analysis locally on the server itself. AnalysisSuite Software outputs results summary .csv files or raw data .xml files for downstream analysis as desired.
With the QuantStudio 3D Local Appliance/Server you get:
• Offline access to AnalysisSuite Software for visualization and secondary analysis of digital PCR data
• Ability to modify data calls and thresholds using our latest algorithms
• Scalability—single server can be accessed by multiple instruments and computers at a client site
The QuantStudio 3D Local Appliance/Server includes:
• Chassis: Dell™ PowerEdge™ T130 Tower
--QuadCore 2.4 GHz processor
--16 GB RAM
--1.86 TB HDD in RAID 1 configuration
• 23' monitor, keyboard, mouse, and ethernet cable
• AnalysisSuite™ SoftwareDownload latest version of AnalysisSuite Software for Local Appliance/Server >
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.