The LPG-3400SD pump is ideally-suited for method development as well as analytical research and routine analysis in the pharmaceutical, food and beverage and environmental industries. It supports short sub-2µm particle columns for faster analysis while consuming less solvent.
Simple Method Transfer
UltiMate 3000 SD and Rapid Separation (RS) pumps and system configurations provide similar gradient delay and extra column volumes. This simplifies the method transfer between method development labs commonly using UHPLC pumps and QC and production labs with their standard LC pump setups.
- Serial dual-piston operating principle, low-pressure gradient proportioning
- Wide operating flow rate range from 200µL/min. to 10mL/min. with high flow rate accuracy
- Support of operating pressures of up to 62MPa (9,000 psi/620 bar)
- Thermo Scientific™ SmartFlow™ technology to automatically compensate for compressibility; no manual solvent setting needed
- Large selection of Thermo Scientific™ SpinFlow™ mixing volumes perfectly balance gradient delay volume with mixing efficiency
- Reliable vacuum degassing with an internal four-channel micro membrane degasser
- Active rear-seal wash to maximize seal lifetime and pump uptime