Electrochemical detection can be used in a range of applications. The sensitivity of the Dionex UltiMate 3000 ECD-3000RS Electrochemical Detector excels in isocratic mode for neurochemical measurements in brain research. In pharmaceutical applications, it is a simple and robust platform for stability testing and identification of potential metabolites. Its high selectivity makes it ideal for characterization of complex samples, such as natural products, biological tissues, and fluids.
- Ultralow peak dispersion and high data acquisition rates for conventional or fast, high-resolution UHPLC chromatography.
- Simultaneously measures both low and high levels of analytes without losing data to peak overranging with Auto-Ranging feature
- Unique compatibility with aggressive gradients for method flexibility
Ease of Use
- Easily expand to multiple (up to four) independent sensors for unrivaled flexibility.
- SmartChip™ Intelligence provides automatic instrument configuration with optimized control of an attached electrochemical sensor, automatic sensor recognition, event logging, and electrode protection.
- Fluidic components can be accessed and exchanged without any tools.
- Front panel display provides easy monitoring of detector status to maximize up time.
SmartChip technology delivers simple, flexible, and routine maintenance-free operation:
- Plug-and-play electrochemical cells to eliminate lengthy cable connections and noise
- Choice of coulometric and amperometric designs to match your application
- Amperometric sensors available with a variety of working electrode materials, including boron-doped diamond for measurement of thiols, thioethers, and other sulfur-containing compounds
- Maintenance-free, solid state reference electrodes