- Extensive plate list containing plates from different manufacturers is available for selection.
- User can select discrete wells (Multidrop Combi nL), rows (Multidrop Combi nL) or columns for filling
- Protocols created by the user can be stored in the database from which they can be executed for further use or modification.
- Protocols can also be downloaded to the instrument for stand-alone use or transferred from the Multidrop back to the PC for further modifications.
Multidrop Combi nL FILLit Software:
- Precalibrated liquid types stored in the database allow a quick selection at startup.
- Calibration wizard guides the user through a quick calibration process which makes it possible to add new liquids to the database.
- Dispensing into discrete wells is made possible through control of each valve.
FiLLIt Software is included free with the purchase of a MD Combi, MD Combi SMART2 or MD Combi nL.