Validation and Compatibility:
- Allows existing Thermo Scientific™ Matrix™ automated liquid handlers to accommodate low-volume dispensing for compound screening procedures
- Requires only minor procedural adjustments to Thermo Scientific™ PlateMate™ and Thermo Scientific™ Hydra™ DT instrumentation
- Eliminate aqueous dilution steps that can cause precipitation by transferring nanoliter volumes directly to assay plate.
- Control consistent accuracy and precision during the molding process
- Purity and straightness validation are performed on compatible instrumentation to ensure only the highest quality.
- With instrument compatibility range starting from the Matrix Hydra DT, on-the-fly dose response curves or assay development can be set up with simple Hydra DT programming.
- Higher throughput needs can be met with the Matrix PlateMate 2 x 3 and Catalyst Express or Matrix PlateMate Plus instruments.
- Sales specialists are available to assist with instrument programming and modifications or instrument validation of any Matrix automated liquid handler.
- Available in 96- and 384- channel format with 50, 100 and 250nL pocket sizes
- Sterile format available for sensitive liquid handling procedures
: A five (5)-year shelf life from the date of manufacture is recommended.
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.