Save time by eliminating additional equipment set-up, titrations and calculations. The Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ Total Alkalinity Test Kit provides two-step direct measurement of total alkalinity and pH using a pH electrode.
- Direct reading of total alkalinity from 0 to 200ppm as CaCO3, from the enclosed pH conversion chart
- No interference from color or turbidity
- One 1 pint (475mL) bottle alkalinity reagent (700011)
- One 1 pint (475mL) bottle alkalinity standard/control (700012)
- Total alkalinity conversion chart
- Application procedure No. 517, Total Alkalinity in Natural Waters
The following part number has been changed due to a recent system upgrade.
Old Part Number: 700011
New Part Number: 700011-WA
Please use the new part number when placing an order or requesting a quote. The old and new part numbers are interchangeable on Certificate of Analysis and Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) files.
Warranty: Out of box
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.