- Available in 80,000, 90,000 and 100,000rpm models, offering RCF up to 802,000 x g.
- Small footprint is ideal for labs where space is limited, while a low deck height (86.3cm/ 33.9in) makes rotor loading and unloading easy
- Non-bolt down design greatly simplifies installation and flexibility to relocate within a facility
- Self-locking rotor system provides confidence that the rotor is automatically and securely locked
- Intuitive full color LCD touch screen keeps operation and programing simple. Located at the front of the instrument, this easy-to-navigate graphical display provides quick access to all functions and menus.
- Monitor instrument status from across the lab with Stat Light, our multi-color, programmable 47cm long LED bar mounted on the front of the instrument for easy visibility
- Automatic tube balance compensation accelerates sample preparation by allowing visual sample balancing up to 5mm
The extensive rotor portfolio for the Sorvall WX+ ultracentrifuge series supports labware from microtubes to 250mL bottles–providing applications flexibility as your lab’s research focus evolves.
Choose Fiberlite carbon fiber rotors for unequalled durability and high performance.
- Fatigue-resistance provides structural integrity, eliminating the need to derate or limit the speed over the rotor lifespan
- Corrosion-resistant design protects against damage due to moisture, chemicals, alkaline solutions or other salts in the laboratory
- Lightweight rotors improve ergonomics for a safer work environment and minimize the risk of damage to centrifuge equipment
- Secure investment, backed by a 15-year warranty†
Our Sorvall WX+ ultracentrifuges optimize your existing rotor inventory by accepting ultra rotors from most major manufacturers. Ask your sales representative for details.
Complete your Sorvall WX+ ultracentrifuge system with a versatile selection of ultracentrifuge tubes, and protect your investment with comprehensive service and support offerings.
† Subject to Thermo Fisher Scientific standard limited warranty. See thermoscientific.com or your sales representative for details.