This Nicolet Collection of FT-IR and Raman Matched Spectra contains a wide array of common chemicals found in The Aldrich Handbook of Fine Chemicals
About Spectral Libraries:
- Contains 3,119 FT-IR spectra and 3,119 Raman spectra of general interest to the analytical laboratory customer
- Contains a subset of the Aldrich FT-IR Condensed Phase Library along with matching Raman spectra of the same compounds
- Combined searching requires OMNIC Linked Search software that is included with the package
- Data format: Deresolved
- Spectral library searching has long been an extraordinarily valuable tool in the analytical chemist's toolbox. Our extensive series of spectral libraries includes information specific to application, industry or spectral technique.
- Spectral library searching based on digital matching of spectral signatures is a very effective way of performing qualitative identification of compounds. Because FT-IR and Raman spectroscopic signatures are based on molecular functional groups, even if the exact compound is not present in the libraries, the list of matching compounds from a spectral library search can often lead to identification — or at least classification — of the material.
- Thermo Scientific libraries span applications for Hazmat, Forensics, Food, Polymers and Organic Chemistry.