This definitive forensic library contains FT-IR spectra of illegal and legal drugs as well as diluents, precursors and other drug-related compounds.
- Consists of spectra that were acquired by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation
- Samples were secured as pure drug standards from the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), Applied Science Laboratories, U.S. Pharmacopoeial Conventions, Inc., and various pharmaceutical companies
- For the majority of samples the material purity is 95% or better and in many cases is greater than 99%
- Unless otherwise stated, the samples were prepared for spectral analysis using KBr pellets
- Contains 1940 spectra
- Data format: High Resolution (HR)