Inductively Coupled Plasma-Optical Emission Spectrometry (ICP-OES) is an established and powerful technique for the analysis and quantification of trace elements in both liquid and solid samples.
The iCAP 7200 ICP-OES comes with the following features and benefits: Sampling System:
Plasma and RF Generator:
- Analysis-ready sample introduction parameters negate the need to optimize pump speed, plasma RF power, and gas flow rates.
- A 3-channel, 12-roller peristaltic pump, with a unique drain sensor, provides smooth, low noise signals and safe operation.
- Bayonet torch fitting for easy assembly/disassembly.
- Clip-together sample introduction system for easy re-configuration and maintenance.
- Enhanced Matrix Tolerance (EMT) torch design that improves the handling of high matrix samples.
- Optical drain sensor detects liquid flow from the spray chamber and automatically switches the plasma off in case of incorrect drainage.
- Applicable with a range of autosamplers, enabling automated and unattended analysis.
- Duo (axial and radial) plasma viewing.
- Low gas purge flow rates to reduce operating costs.
- High transmission optical design for exceptional sensitivity.
- High resolution echelle spectrometer increases accuracy by reducing spectral overlap.
- Thermostatically controlled polychromator with thermal break design to enhance stability and extend analytical run times without the need for calibration.
- Charge Injection Device (CID) detector CID86 included.
- Free, continuous choice of wavelengths in the 166-847nm range.
- Resistance to adjacent pixel blooming, reducing false positive results in complex sample matrices.
- Nondestructive readout and random access integration for improved signal-to-background noise and detection limits.
- Intuitive Qtegra ISDS software for immediate “out-of-the-box” operation.