Inductively Coupled Plasma-Optical Emission Spectrometry (ICP-OES) is an established and powerful technique for the analysis and quantitation of trace elements in both liquid and solid samples.
The rugged and reliable iCAP 7400 ICP-OES is a powerful elemental analyzer with a small footprint. Other features and benefits of this spectrometer include the following: Sampling System:
- Suitable for mid-range sample throughputs.
- 4-channel, 12-roller, peristaltic pump, with a unique drain sensor, provides smooth, low noise signals and safe operation.
- Autosampler accessories allow analyzing of 180-720 liquid samples unattended.
- Instrument speed mode enables analysis of larger sample loads.
- Intelligently grouped wavelengths enhance data acquisition speed and increase sample throughput.
- Integrated hydride generation system accessory provides sub-ppb detection of hydride-forming elements.
- Optional sample handling kits available for organic/volatile solvent-based, hydrofluoric acid, and high solids solutions.
- Handles a wide range of applications in a broad range of industries.
- Supports QA/QC and contract laboratory workflows.
- Supports automated and intelligent sample preparation.
- High-efficiency light transmission and excellent resolution, sensitivity and detection.
- A selection of wavelengths between 166–847nm and optimal signal-to-noise measurement.
- Dedicated radial or duo plasma view configurations to suit different sample types and elements of interest.
- Improved long-term signal stability using a mass flow-controlled nebulizer gas flow.
- Customizable to a range of challenging matrices and sample volumes, extending your laboratory's capabilities.
- Integrated Qtegra Intelligent Scientific Data Solution (ISDS) software minimizes task times and maximizes protocol automation.
- Integrated Element Finder plug-in automates method development, optimizing plasma parameters and selecting wavelengths best suited to the sample.