Inductively Coupled Plasma-Optical Emission Spectrometry (ICP-OES) is an established and powerful technique for the analysis and quantitation of trace elements in both liquid and solid samples.
The rugged and reliable iCAP 7600 ICP-OES is a powerful elemental analyzer with a small footprint. Other features and benefits of this spectrometer include the following: Versatility:
Productivity and Performance:
- Ideal for high-throughput contract laboratories and R&D facilities in most application fields.
- Quickly analyzes challenging sample matrices, such as those in pharmaceuticals and materials science.
- Maximum scalability and accessory connectivity for support of expanding laboratory requirements.
Capability and Flexibility:
- Powerful Sprint valve, ultra-fast analysis, high accuracy and ease-of-use enable this system to boost your laboratory's sample throughput.
- Rugged and reliable performance with both the power and stability to cope with the most difficult sample matrices.
- High-efficiency light transmission and excellent resolution increase system sensitivity and detection capability.
- Choice of wavelengths beyond 166–847nm and optimum signal-to-noise measurements at all concentrations.
- Highly stable and thermostatically controlled polychromator for extended analytical runs with fewer recalibrations.
- Precise, stable delivery of all gas flows for plasma stability, irrespective of changes in atmospheric conditions.
- Easy peripheral connectivity for advanced techniques.
- Integral mass-flow controller for the delivery of additional gases without complex applications.
- A range of sample handling kits and autosamplers for simple, effective configuration and optimum analytical performance.
- Dedicated Radial or Duo (Axial and Radial) plasma view configurations available.
- Integrated hydride generation system accessory provides sub-ppb detection of hydride-forming elements.
- Minimized task times and maximized automation with Qtegra Intelligent Scientific Data Solution (ISDS) software.
- Integrated Element Finder plug-in automates method development, selecting wavelengths best suited to your sample.