The GeneChip™ Drosophila Genome 2.0 Array is a microarray tool for studying expression of Drosophila melanogaster
• Provides comprehensive coverage of the transcribed Drosophila genome on a single array
• Comprised of 18,880 probe sets, analyzing over 18,500 transcripts
• Sophisticated bioinformatics tools available through the NetAffx™ Analysis Center
to rapidly obtain biologically meaningful results Array Profile
Sequences used in the design of the GeneChip Drosophila Genome 2.0 Array were selected from Flybase version 3.1. Oligonucleotide probes complementary to each corresponding sequence are synthesized in situ
on the arrays. Fourteen pairs of oligonucleotide probes are used to measure the level of transcription of each sequence.Instrument Software Requirements
• GeneChip Scanner 3000, enabled for High-Resolution Scanning*
• GeneChip Operating Software (GCOS) v1.1.1, which contains the High-Resolution Scanning Update
*GeneChip Scanner 3000 High-Resolution Update is standard on all instruments shipped starting in September 2003 with serial number series 502. Previous versions, such as serial number series 501, will require the GeneChip Scanner 3000 High-Resolution Update, Catalog Number 00-0110, to be installed.
For more information, please review the data sheet
(pdf, 700 KB).
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.