Axiom™ Genome-Wide EUR 1 Array Plate is designed for European ancestry genome-wide imputation analysis with a focus in disease-associated genes. The arrays include additional markers that are specific to multiple HapMap populations. These arrays have the industry-s highest coverage of rare variants to replicate studies of specific loci and/or genes that have been identified in previous genome-wide association studies. The use of imputation enables a highly cost-effective, budget conscious alternative to other commercially available arrays.
We also offer the following Maximum Genome-Wide Coverage Arrays:
• Axiom Genome-Wide ASI 1 Array Plate - The first array designed to maximize genomic coverage of rare alleles (MAF >1%) of a consensus East Asian (JPT+CHB) genome
• Axiom Genome-Wide CHB 1 & CHB 2 Array Plate - The Genome-Wide CHB 1 Array Plate maximizes genomic coverage of common alleles (MAF >5%) of the Han Chinese genome. The Genome-Wide CHB 2 Array Plate is designed to target rare variants (MAF 2-5%) as a complement to Axiom Genome-Wide CHB 1 Array Plate. The Genome-Wide CHB 1 & CHB 2 Array Set Bundle enables the most comprehensive commercially available genome-wide coverage in CHB populations.
• Axiom Genome-Wide PanAFR Array Plate Set - The first array to offer pan-African genomic coverage, with ˜90% genetic coverage of common and rare variants (MAF >2%) of the Yoruba (West African) genome and >85% coverage of common and rare variants (MAF >2%) of the Luhya and Maasi (East African) genomes. This array set also offers high genomic coverage (>85%) in admixed populations with West African ancestry.
• Axiom Genome-Wide CEU 1 Array Plate Our first cost-effective array to maximize coverage of rare variants (MAF >1%) for European populations.
• Axiom Genome-Wide EAS 1 Array Plate - East Asian ancestry
• Axiom Genome-Wide AFR 1 Array Plate - Admixed population of West African and European ancestry
• Axiom Genome-Wide LAT 1 Array Plate - Admixed population of Native American, European, and West African ancestry
Don't see what you-re looking for? Please contact us for assistance in choosing a product or to request an array design consulatation.
Benefits of Axiom Genome-Wide Population-Optimized Arrays:
Each array plate was designed to achieve ˜90% genomic coverage (r2 >0.8) in each target population, while covering markers with MAF of 1-5% in areas such as: • Critical biological categories (e.g., coding SNPs) • Biological processes (e.g., drug metabolizing genes) • Disease categories (e.g., cardiovascular disease, cancer, immunity/inflammation, MHC, and CNS) • Common and rare SNPs and insertions/deletions (indels) from the International HapMap Project, 1000 Genomes Project, and published disease associations • Genotype-tested genomic content proven to give informative and reliable results • Markers preselected for coverage in critical biological categories, such as coding SNPs, and biological pathways, such as drug metabolizing or cardiovascular genes • High sample pass rate, call rate, and reproducibility • Compatible with the Axiom 2.0 Reagent Kit, GeneTitan™ MC Instrument, automated or manual workflow, and Genotyping Console™ Software
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.