UK Biobank Axiom™ Array was designed by and for thought leaders in the human genetics community for high-throughput, high-value genotyping of large sample cohorts to explore the genetics of complex diseases and translational research with a single comprehensive low-cost solution. This array contains one 96-array plate that allows for genome-wide genotyping of large sample collections such as those screened at biobanks, genome centers, and core labs.
• Intelligent marker selection enables imputation of millions of additional SNPs
• The genomic content module of each array is optimized for specific populations and is customizable to any 1000 Genomes population study by adding additional markers of your choosing
• Markers were selected to represent phases of absorption, distribution, metabolism, and excretion (ADME)
Inflammation and HLA
• Contains markers with evidence for association with autoimmune and inflammation
• Covers variants in genes in the HLA and KIR regions known to be important in immune response
• Rare, non-synonymous coding SNPs and indels in protein coding regions of the genome
• A majority of variants are rare with minor allele frequency (MAF) <1%
• Newly discovered loss-of-function content
• SNPs and indels identified from a sequencing initiative of 26,000 individuals
• Known disease-causing mutations
• Markers that have known associations to RNA expression traits
• Captures unique eQTLs contained in the NCBI Genotype-Tissue Expression (GTEx) eQTL database, GEUVIDAS project, and several other discovery projects
• Alzheimer-s disease, including coverage of ApoE
• Blood phenotypes
• Cancer common variants
Choose your content
• Order the pre-designed array and customize it with markers of your choice
• Custom markers may be de novo or selected from the Axiom Genomic Database of genotype-tested markers
Please note: Reagent kits do not include plastic consumables required to run the assay on the Beckman Biomek™ FXP Target Prep Express System. Please contact us for a list of required plastic consumables.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.