Clariom™ D assays, mouse were previously known as GeneChip™ Mouse Transcriptome Array 1.0 (MTA 1.0.)
Accelerate your biomarker discovery from deep within the transcriptome with Clariom D assays, the next-generation of transcriptome-level expression profiling tools. Clariom D assays provide a highly detailed view of the transcriptome and offer the fastest path to actionable results. Available for human, mouse, and rat, Clariom D assays allow translational research scientists to generate high-fidelity biomarker signatures quickly and easily. Based on industry-leading microarray technology, the novel Clariom D assay design provides the most intricate transcriptome-wide gene- and exon-level expression profiles, including the ability to detect alternative splicing events of coding and long non-coding (lnc)RNA, in a single three-day experiment.
Expand your potential to discover novel, informative biomarkers.
The number of known transcribed genes has expanded rapidly in recent years providing more sources for actionable biomarkers, such as transcript variants and lncRNA, that can be used for clinical utility and advancing our understanding of disease mechanisms. Such biomarkers can be missed by lengthy, complex, and costly sequencing and targeted expression approaches, leading to irreproducible signatures and wasted time and money.
With full coverage of the transcribed genome including all known coding and non-coding splice variants, compatibility with clinical sample types, and flexible data analysis software, Clariom D assays are the premier tools for translational researchers performing complex expression biomarker discovery studies and wanting the fastest path to robust, clinically relevant, and actionable results.
Get all the data you need.
• Rapidly identify complex disease signatures using >214,000 transcripts sourced from the largest number of public databases, the most comprehensive coverage of the mouse transcriptome.
• Confidently detect genes, exons, and alternative splicing events that give rise to coding RNA and lncRNA isoforms.
• Detect rare and low-expressing transcripts otherwise not detected by common sequencing approaches.
• Go from data to insight in minutes with intuitive, highly visual, free analysis software.
When you have precious samples, get it right the first time.
• Utilize RNA from various sample types including blood, cells, and fresh/fresh-frozen tissues.
• Preserve sample integrity and reduce data variability with an assay that does not require a globin or rRNA removal step.
Clariom D solutions are available in a single sample (cartridge array) format for use on the GeneChip™ 3000 instrument system and include reagents and fast, simple Transcriptome Analysis Console (TAC) software to analyze and visualize global expression patterns of genes, exons, pathways, and alternative splicing events.
Get the coverage you require, the reproducibility you need, and the insights you want to act on your discoveries.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.