Nicolet Summit FTIR Spectrometer overview
The Nicolet Summit FTIR Spectrometer is available in three different models to help you reach new heights in productivity, so you can accomplish more in less time.
- Thermo Scientific™ Nicolet™ Summit™ LITE Spectrometer
- Thermo Scientific™ Nicolet™ Summit™ X Spectrometer
- Thermo Scientific™ Nicolet™ Summit™ PRO Spectrometer
These are ideal for both single-user labs and multi-user labs. Simple yet high-functionality software allows new and experienced users to use the instrument with ease.
Nicolet Summit FTIR Spectrometer optics
For the ultimate in reliability and accuracy, the Nicolet Summit FTIR Spectrometer is designed with our unique LightDrive Optical Engine.
- Improved data reproducibility: A state-of-the-art infrared source eliminates hot spot migration, resulting in more consistent spectral data, especially through an attenuated total reflectance (ATR) accessory.
- Low-cost of ownership: Maintenance is minimized thanks to a 10-year warranty (X and PRO models) and 5-year warranty (LITE model) on IR source, interferometer and laser. Service support contracts and training are also available from Unity™ Lab Services or from our worldwide network of qualified dealers.
- LITE, X and PRO models: With factory-verified specifications (not just “typical” or “achievable” results) you can choose the performance that fits your sample needs while still staying within budget. With the PRO model you can achieve a spectral resolution of 0.45 cm-1. With the Summit X and LITE models you can achieve a spectral resolution of 0.6 cm-1.
Nicolet Summit FTIR Spectrometer materials analysis software
The user-friendly interface of the OMNIC Paradigm Software makes life in the lab less complicated with programmed applications that streamline data acquisition, processing and interpretation.
- Reduced workflow set-up time: An intuitive, visual workflow creator with a drag-and-drop functionality guides you through the workflow creation and streamlines routine processes.
- Audit-ready cGxP compliance: Achieve a high level of data integrity with our database infrastructure, data security software, and audit manager applications that keep you compliant with Pharmacopeia (Ph. Eur., USP, JP, and CP) instrument qualification. 21 CFR Part 11 compliance and data security packages are available.
- Data analysis anytime, anywhere: With full Wi-Fi connectivity you can send data to your Thermo Fisher Connect account in the Cloud and analyze data away from the lab. Or share data and collaborate with colleagues anywhere in the world to accelerate your research. Keep students engaged with data they can access in your teaching lab or in their dorm room.
- OMNIC Paradigm Desktop Software: Find what you need quickly from the Dashboard screen, create libraries, or perform multi-component searching.
- Touchscreen or desktop options available for the PRO model: Touchscreen workflows are executed as you run your analysis on a standalone spectrometer that saves space.
Nicolet Summit FTIR Spectrometer uses
Field of use: QA/QC, Forensics, Polymers, Pharma, Environment, Academia/teaching, and many more.
Type of Samples: Analyze solids, liquids and gases.
Type of analysis: Chemical identification, changes in chemical bonds, purity, mixture analysis, contaminant analysis, quantitation.