Boost Productivity and Improve Sensitivity
By combining leading edge furnace technology and reliable autosampler functionality, the GFS35 Graphite Furnace and Autosampler module provides our AA users with unparalleled instrument sensitivity and productivity.
Take your analysis even further with the GFS35Z module configuration, with a Zeeman background correction system. Capable of accurately correcting certain types of structured background that the standard Quadline deuterium system cannot adjust for, the GFS35Z module enables maximum flexibility in your AA analysis.
- Dynamic, optical cuvette temperature control and pre-heated cuvette injection simplifies the process
- Integrated wash and waste facility eliminates contamination
- Ash/Atomize self-optimization with Thermo Scientific™ SOLAAR software
- Maximized sensitivity and increased dynamic working range for Furnace analysis
- Correction up to 2A of background, with less than 2% residual error even for fast transient signals
- Configuration to enable Zeeman and Deuterium background correction for maximum flexibility
- Ideal for analyses characterized by structured background effects, spectral interferences or higher wavelength measurements
The GFS35 module is available for the iCE 3500 AA model only and the GFS35Z module is available for both the iCE 3400 and iCE 3500 AA spectrometers models.