Gibco Dynamis AGT dry format medium is specifically designed to offer the highest batch and fed-batch culture performance and yield with recombinant CHO cells in a chemically defined environment. Gibco Dynamis medium has also been shown to support robust growth of HEK293 cells for adenovirus production. The chemically defined, protein-free, animal origin component-free formulation provides the power to achieve high titers, start process development faster, and streamline or simplify transfer to manufacturing scale.Power to achieve higher titers
Dynamis AGT Medium is fortified to help maximize recombinant CHO cell growth and protein expression in suspension batch culture, offering 170% greater production than select competitive media with simple glucose supplementation by day 14. Cultures grown in Dynamis AGT Medium extend to even higher titers demonstrating good cell viability out to day 21. This medium can also provide up to 60% greater fed-batch growth and production over glucose-only fed-batch culture for selected cell lines and applications when used with EfficientFeed C+ Supplement
.Power to start process development faster
As a fortified medium, Dynamis AGT provides the power to get to a high cell density over 10 million cells per mL faster than competitive products and sustains that cell density longer by just maintaining glucose levels. The viable cell growth achieved make it a good choice for scale-up if you have started with CD FortiCHO medium. When paired with EfficientFeed C+ Supplement
, it provides a fast and efficient way to develop a process.The power to streamline transfer to manufacturing
By choosing Dynamis AGT Medium, you obtain not only the benefits of the medium formulation, but also the benefits of AGT dry format technology. This all-in-one product is designed to simplify scale-up and manufacturing by being easy to reconstitute (just add water), with no adjustments of pH or osmolarity necessary. This can help provide efficiencies through supply chain simplicity, reconstitution simplicity, and therefore help reduce expense.Use Dynamis AGT Medium when:
• The cell line you are using is a transfected CHO K1, GS CHO, or CHO-S cell line
• The cell line you are using is HEK293 for adenovirus production
• Maximum batch culture cell densities and protein titers are needed
• You have time to adapt cells into a new medium in an effort to maximize titers
• Cell health at harvest is a priority for downstream processingWhen to consider another Gibco medium
Consider CD OptiCHO Medium
• You are using a transfected CHO cell line other than CHO K1, GS CHO, or CHO-S cell lines
• Optimization of feeding strategies will be part of your base medium selection testing in an effort to maximize productivity
• Your CHO cell line is hard to grow or adapt
Consider CD CHO Medium
• Your GS CHO cells are recommended to be grown in CD CHO medium
• Your cells have been successfully cultured in CD CHO medium in the past and your process is nearing a regulatory filing (DMF available)
Consider CD DG44 Medium
• You use parental DG44 or DXB11 CHO cells (dhfr-)Design your own media specific to your needs
Whether it’s a bench-level experiment or large-scale biomanufacturing process, we offer specialized formats, packaging, and quality levels specific to your needs. With Gibco cGMP Media Custom Services
, you can put the manufacturing power and years of technical experience of our R&D and Bioproduction Application Specialists to work for you.
Gibco is a registered trademark of ThermoFisher Scientific Inc. Dynamis and CD FortiCHO are trademarks of Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., ActiCHO is a trademark of Cytiva, BalanCD is a registered trademark of Irvine Scientific Sales Co., Cellvento is a registered trademark of Merck KGAA, EXCELL is a registered trademark of Millipore Sigma, HyCell is a registered trademark of Cytiva, and PowerCHO is a registered trademark of Lonza.
Caution: For manufacturing, processing, or repacking.