The 2020 Attune NxT Flow Cytometer has expanded functionalities to drive your research forward. Designed and developed to remove common barriers associated with flow cytometry, the evolutionary capabilities of the Attune NxT Flow Cytometer offer adaptable optical configuration options so you can get the most out of your multicolor analysis.
• New CytKick and CytKick Max autosampler—more efficiency for high-throughput assays
• New 21 CFR part 11 compliant software for regulated laboratories on Windows 10 operating system
• Improved workflow for run protocol and instrument settings management
The innovative combination of acoustic focusing technology coupled with traditional hydrodynamic focusing results in acquisition speeds up to 10X faster than other flow cytometers. This technology reduces the time needed to obtain results.
• True 35,000 event/sec (+10% coincidence rates)
• Maximum electronic speed of 65,000 events/sec
• Analyze small or limited samples faster than ever
• Efficiently run traditionally long assays
The Attune NxT Flow Cytometer is ideal for immunophenotyping and signaling studies, cell cycle analysis, detection of rare events, stem cell analysis, cancer and apoptosis studies, microbiological assays, and more.
Fit for your lab today and in the future
The instrument’s modular design provides the flexibility to meet future capability needs with a variety of upgrade options. Purchase what you need now and easily upgrade later. The small footprint of the instrument requires minimal bench space, even allowing use in a cell culture hood.
• Flexibility—1 to 4 lasers, 14 colors, and 16 parameters
• Field upgradeable—choose to add additional lasers when you decide
• Customizable band pass filters for expanded fluorochrome choices
Tune into your data
The Attune NxT Flow Cytometer easily runs most samples including cardiomyocytes. The system is designed with a clog-resistant syringe-driven system to push the sample with a force of up to 75 psi.
• Flexibility in sample concentrations and sample types
• Elimination of time-consuming concentration steps with No-Wash, No-Lyse Filter Kit
• Analysis of dilute samples, including CSF, stem cells, mouse bone marrow, mouse blood, and thin needle aspirates
• Acquisition of a high volume of samples in minimal time