This is a refurbished Attune NxT Flow Cytometer, which is an easy-to-use instrument designed to detect cell size and granularity, as well as fluorescence expression of labeled antibodies, proteins, and functional reagents. The innovative design of the instrument results in precise data and acquisition speeds up to 10X faster than other flow cytometers. The design also eliminates lengthy sample preparation procedures, reduces the time to analyze a file, allows small or limited samples to be analyzed, and minimizes variability in measurements, leading to better resolution of populations. It is ideal for immunophenotyping and signaling studies, cell cycle analysis, detection of rare events, stem cell analysis, cancer and apoptosis studies, and microbiological assays.
With the Attune NxT Flow Cytometer you get:
• A flexible platform that provides highly sensitive and accurate measurement of cell sizeand granularity, as well as fluorescence detection
• State of the art optics for long-term reliability
• Acoustic focusing for high-precision data
• An intuitive software user interface that reduces time to proficiency
• Improved workflow to reduce sample preparation time before analysis
• Faster data analysis that leads to reduced acquisition timesFlexible design that accommodates changing needs, budget, or laboratory space
The instrument's modular design accommodates the most common fluorophores and fluorescent proteins used in flow cytometry enabling alignment with previous experimental results and accommodating future needs through simple upgrades. The small footprint of the instrument requires minimal bench space, even allowing use in a cell culture hood.Acoustic focusing improves efficiencies compared to traditional flow cytometers
Traditional flow cytometers rely on a large volume of fluid to focus cells prior to analysis, resulting in extensive sample preparation prior to analysis and introducing the possibility of error due to artifacts created during the sample preparation process. With the Attune NxT Flow Cytometer, blood samples can be run without being manipulated using the No-Wash No-Lyse blood cell assay. The instrument also offers flexibility in the sample concentration that can be analyzed.
Acoustic focusing enables:
• Elimination of concentration steps
• Effective background fluorescence reduction by a simple dilution step, eliminating the need to wash fluorescence samples before analysis
• No-lyse/no-wash assays
• Analysis of samples that have low cell numbers, including CSF, stem cells, mouse bone marrow, mouse blood, and thin needle aspirates
• Acquisition of a high volume of samples in minimal timeLearn more about the Attune NxT cytometer and see all available configurations >Learn more about how acoustic focusing works >