The 3500xL Genetic Analyzer for Protein Quality Analysis is a capillary electrophoresis instrument with a 24-capillary array specifically designed to support the demanding performance needs of biopharmaceutical screening and quality control environments, while retaining the unsurpassed application versatility appreciated by scientists working in analytical and process development environments. The instrument enables parallel analysis of 24 samples without compromising on the run time per sample, thereby enabling high throughput analysis with high quality data.
This system includes a 24-capillary instrument, a Dell Workstation and monitor, as well as reagent kits for system qualification. For a system that includes GlycanAssure™ Acquisition and Analysis Software, please see Cat. No. A30887
• A 24-capillary system for high throughput analysis
• Single-line, 505 nm, solid-state, long-life laser that utilizes a standard power supply and requires no heat-removal
• Radio frequency identification (RFID) technology that tracks key consumables data and records administrative information
• Advanced multiplexing capabilities for glycan analysis with up to six unique dyes
• Unrivaled application flexibility—one array and one polymer are used for most applications
• Simple setup, operation, and maintenanceRequest more information >Accurate, precise, and reliable data quality
The 3500 Series systems significantly improve signal uniformity from instrument-to-instrument, run-to-run, and capillary array-to-capillary array. The system provides accurate, reproducible, and precise relative quantitation of glycan levels.Ready-to-use consumables with RFID tags
The 3500 Series systems introduce ready-to-use consumables with pre-packaged polymer pouches, cathode and anode buffer containers, and easy-to-install capillary arrays. Each of these consumables is integrated with RFID tags that enable viewing, tracking, and reporting of critical information about reagents and consumables, including usage, lot number, part number, expiry date, and on-instrument lifetime within the Glycan Assure data acquisition software.Additional products
The following products are required for use with this system:A31278
: Anode Buffer Container (ABC) for 3500 Series for Protein Quality AnalysisA31279
: Cathode Buffer Container (CBC) for 3500 Series for Protein Quality AnalysisA30936
: POP-7™ for Protein Quality Analysis (384 samples)
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.