RoboColumn™ chromatography products are small columns provided in 8-column strips. They are useful for fully automated and parallel chromatographic separations using robotic liquid handling platforms. These particular RoboColumns contain POROS™ HS50 resin, a 50-micron strong cation-exchange resin suitable for low-pressure applications, including large-scale downstream bioprocessing.
Features of the resin:
• Higher productivity—through high throughput and high dynamic capacity associated with high performance chromatography
• Chemical stability—allows aggressive cleaning and sanitization
• Enhanced biomolecule access—provided via large pores (500-10000 Å)
• Polystyrenedivinylbenzene particles—yield a robust, easily packable matrix
• Better separation methods in less time—the speed of high performance chromatography reduces weeks of experimentation to only a few hours, leaving more time to explore all the variables of your separation
RoboColumn is a registered trademark of ATOLL GmbH.