The PureLink Expi Endotoxin-Free Giga Plasmid Purification Kit enables quick and simple isolation of endotoxin-free plasmid DNA using an enhanced anion exchange membrane. In as little as 2 hours, purify up to 15 mg of high-quality plasmid DNA that is suitable for advanced transfection applications such as transfection of sensitive cells lines or genome engineering.
Advantages of the PureLink Expi Endotoxin-Free Giga Plasmid Purification Kit include:
• Simple and fast protocol—purification typically takes 2 hours
• High yield—isolate up to 15 mg of high quality plasmid DNA
• Endotoxin-free plasmid—less than 0.1 EU/µg, ideal for sensitive applications
• High purity—ultralow levels of protein, RNA, and genomic DNA contamination
• Compatibility—suitable for use with ExpiCHO and Expi293 expression systems
• Endotoxin-free components— elution buffer, water, and plasmid storage tubes that are free of endotoxin
Simple and fast protocol
Unlike other anion-exchange-based endotoxin-free plasmid purification systems, the PureLink Expi Endotoxin-Free Giga Plasmid Purification Kit utilizes centrifugation- or vacuum-assisted filtration for lysate clarification and subsequent plasmid DNA purification. There is no waiting for gravity-flow columns and the entire purification typically takes 2 hours (including the final precipitation step).
Purify endotoxin-free (less than 0.1 EU/µg) plasmid that is ideal for sensitive applications such as transfection of primary cells, genome engineering, and research on gene therapy or plasmid vaccines in vivo.
Compatible with ExpiCHO and Expi293 expression systems
Plasmid purified using the PureLink Expi Endotoxin-Free Giga Plasmid Purification Kit is fully compatible with the Gibco ExpiCHO and Expi293 transient mammalian expression systems.
Superior quality with endotoxin-free components
Rest assured that the kit is of high quality and has additional endotoxin-free elution buffer, water, and plasmid storage tubes for added peace of mind.