The Applied Biosystems™ QuantStudio™ 5 Real-Time PCR System paired with Pharmaceutical Analytics AccuSEQ v3.1 is designed for users who need superior performance and security options in a real-time PCR system that is affordable and easy to use. The QuantStudio 5 pharmaceutical analytics system is used together with specialized sample preparation and quantitation kits for host cell protein, host cell DNA, and Protein A impurity testing of biological products produced in cell culture. The QuantStudio 5 system also offers the built-in software features of electronic record security and prevention of unauthorized instrument access to assist with 21 CFR Part 11 compliance.
Features of the QuantStudio 5 system with 96-well block include:
• Validated for use with AccuSEQ software version 3.1
• Integrated workflow for impurity and contaminant testing during biopharmaceutical manufacturing using the SEQ family of real-time PCR assays, including MycoSEQ, resDNASEQ, and ProteinSEQ assays
• User account management for greater control of experiment data
• Built-in software features to support compliance with 21 CFR Part 11 guidelines
• Simplified instrument software with interactive touchscreen for greater ease of use
• 96-well 0.1-mL formatDownloads>> QuantStudio 3/5 Firmware
| Release NotesEasy to use
The QuantStudio 5 Real-Time PCR System is compact in form, factory calibrated and is delivered in user-friendly packaging to enable fast and simple installation for immediate use. The interactive touchscreen provides a modern usability experience and the AccuSEQ Software v3.1 protocol templates allow users of any experience level to quickly set up and start a run.
Validated with AccuSEQ Software v3.1
• Full workflow SAE coverage with compliance services to help customer with regulatory requirements
• Available compliance services, including CSV, IQ/OQ/PV
• Validated on the latest 2019 WIN10 IOT operating system
• Includes latest security patches, non-forced auto updatesTotal control
With built-in software features to support compliance with 21 CFR Part 11 guidelines, user account management, locked workflow and Pause features, the QuantStudio 5 system offers users greater control of experiment dataMultiplex performance results that you can trust
Improved well-to-well and instrument-to-instrument data accuracy is achieved with OptiFlex technology. In the 96-well system this technology features 6 decoupled excitation and emission filter channels, for a total of 21 filter combinations, with white LED.Sensitive data analysis
Detect changes in target quantity as small as 1.5-fold in single-plex reactions and obtain 10 logs of linear dynamic range.High application versatility
Simple and optimized protocols, reliable assays and reagents, and intuitive software are available for a broad range of applications, including gene expression, genetic variation, gene regulation, and more.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.