The Gibco LV- MAX Transfection Kit is an essential component of the LV-MAX Lentiviral Production System
. It is formulated for the transient transfection of Gibco Viral Production Cells
(high-density suspension-adapted human embryonic kidney (HEK) 293-derived cells). The included high-efficiency, cationic, lipid-based transfection reagent, lentiviral production supplement, and LV enhancer are designed to work together to produce the highest possible level of lentiviral particles from the Viral Production Cells when cultured in LV-MAX Production Medium
• Designed specifically for transfection of high-density suspension cells to maximize lentiviral production
• Enables sustained, high-level production of high-density transiently-transfected cultures, achieving titer of up to 1 x 108
TU/mL (unconcentrated LVVs-GFP)
• Reproducible and scalable transfection results, giving users greater confidence in their results
• Easy, robust culture and transfection protocols—fits into any transient production workflowsThe kit includes three key components required to optimize your lentiviral production. These are only available in the kit and are not sold separately.
• LV-MAX transfection reagent—a high-efficiency, cationic, lipid-based transfection reagent uniquely designed for co-transfecting multiple plasmids into high-density Viral Production Cell cultures with high transfection efficiency and low toxicity
• LV-MAX supplement—an optimized, chemically defined, serum-free, protein-free, animal origin-free formulation designed to suppress cell growth during transfection and increase lentiviral vector production without compromising the cell viability and interfering with the lentiviral production process
• LV-MAX enhancer—a proprietary, animal origin-free formulation designed to boost cell lentiviral vector production
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.